2YRSGuangdong Eagle Gifts Co., Ltd.
Supplier
This supplier has been verified onsite by world-leading inspection company,
Intertek
Verified onsite by world-leading inspection company, INTERTEK Group
2021.08.18
full-screen

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Company Album101

Basic Information
Eagle gifts,was founded in 2002, with an integration of research and development, production and exportation, is a leading supplier of western festival and home decorations worldwide. Office and showroom: Located near the Canton fair complex,Guangzhou city, have over 100 staffs. For showroom, that's around 3500 square meter and 20,000 items exhibited and will be updated every year.Business mode: We're 100% manufacture for christmas tree balls, tinsel garland, and plastic frame. Aim to offer our customers one-stop service, we also do outsourcing for other materials, such as wood crafts, ceramic and fabric crafts.Turnover: Since we established in 2002, our turnover keeps growing rapidly for 20%-30% annually. Until 2021, the turnover already hit 7500 million dollars.Market share: Eagle Gifts has been cooperating with global top 100 giant retailers.urope comes No.1 with 40% while the rest 60% are shared by North America, South America, Australia and Asia market.production base: Fujian Eagle Cultural and creative co.ltd factory, the largest factory 100% wholly owned by Eagle gifts. It was established in 2008, located in Fuding city, Fujian Province, covering an area of 56,500 square meter, equally to 8 football fields. Promising its production capacity to 900,000 pcs/day and allowing 1000 staffs in peak season, while 450 in slow time.Commitments: 1.The first one, we offer unique design;2.We offer various collections;3.We sincerely offer the fair prices to you;4.Audit passed. BSCI, SEDEX, Social& Quality&Security Certificates.5.We assure good quality.6.We guarantee prompt shipment.We sincere want to cooperate with you and hope you could be one of our trust-hearted friends too!
5.0/5
Very satisfied
5 Reviews
  • 77 Transactions
    270,000+
  • Response Time
    ≤9h
  • Response Rate
    88.18%
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Main ProductsOwnership
Private Owner
Total Employees
501 - 1000 People
Total Annual Revenue
confidential
Year Established
2002
Certifications(2)
Product Certifications
-
Patents
-
Trademarks(1)Main Markets

PRODUCT CAPACITY

Production Flow

Production Equipment

Name
No
Quantity
Verified
Extrusion Machine
Shengxin/SX-100
32
Automatic Coloring Machine
No information
18
Plastic Injection Molding Machine
Youcan/YC-2208
16
Automatic Indentation Machine
AOER/AEM-1080
1
Vacuum Coater
Zhonghuan/ZZD-3
15
Injection Molding Line
No information
5
Screen Printing Machine
Hengzheng/M1
20
Mixing Machine
Huashun machinery/SRL-Z
1
Extruding Machine
Huashun machinery
5
Embossing Machine
Huashun machinery
60
Cutting Machine
Huashun machinery
7
Screw Angle Machine
No information
12
Angle Cutter
No information
13
Printer
EPSON/S60680
5
Automatic L Sealer
Dongyu
4
Verified

Factory Information

Factory Size
50,000-100,000 square meters
Factory Country/Region
1620-1622, 16 / F, Zhongzhou trading center, No.1, South Fifth Road, convention and exhibition, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China.
No. of Production Lines
6
Contract Manufacturing
OEM Service Offered, Design Service Offered, Buyer Label Offered
Annual Output Value
US$50 Million - US$100 Million

Annual Production Capacity

Product Name
Production Line Capacity
Actual Units Produced(Previous Year)
Verified
Christmas Decoration
600000 Sets per Month
confidential
Photo Frame and Wall Art
100000 Sets per Month
confidential
Verified

QUALITY CONTROL

Quality Management Process

Test Equipment

Machine Name
Brand & Model NO
Quantity
Verified
EDXRF Spectrometer
Skyray/EDX 1800B
1
Mass Spectrometer
Skyray/GCMS 6800
1
Verified

R&D CAPACITY

Certification

Picture
Certification Name
Issued By
Business Scope
Available Date
Verified
ISO9001
intertek
Foreign Trade Service Of Seasonal Decorations
2021-08-05 ~ 2022-03-11
ISO14001
intertek
The Relative Management Activities Of Foreign Trade Service Of Seasonal Decorations
2021-08-05 ~ 2022-03-11
Verified

Trademarks

Picture
Trademark No
Trademark Name
Trademark Category
Available Date
Verified
4219010
EAGLE GIFTS
Gifts & Crafts>>Festive & Party Supplies>>Christmas Decoration Supplies-old
2008-05-20 ~ 2028-05-19
Verified

Research & Development

11 - 20 People